Friday, December 6, 2013

*Victoria's Secret Model's Full-Body Workout* - This is seriously a 10 min video workout, so easy that I jumped right up and followed along. It WILL make you sweat! You'll love it!

"30 Days to a Better Butt" Great! This'll be part of my February workout!
"30 Days to a Better Butt" Great!  This'll be part of my February workout!

Download whole gallery
5-4-3-2-1 Workout
5-4-3-2-1 Workout

Download whole gallery
The 100 Workout.
The 100 Workout.

Download whole gallery
*Victoria's Secret Model's Full-Body Workout* - This is seriously a 10 min video workout, so easy that I jumped right up and followed along. It WILL make you sweat! You'll love it!
*Victoria's Secret Model's Full-Body Workout* - This is seriously a 10 min video workout, so easy that I jumped right up and followed along. It WILL make you sweat! You'll love it!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment