Saturday, December 21, 2013

I usually do this for an hour. Don't like it "quick and hard". I enjoy the long workout but if I don't have time, this could work too. No wonder I can't see the weight come off but the body is still looking good and that's all that matters.

Kourtney Kardashian's running workout
Kourtney Kardashian's running workout

Download whole gallery
#workout
#workout

Download whole gallery
I usually do this for an hour. Don't like it "quick and hard". I enjoy the long workout but if I don't have time, this could work too. No wonder I can't see the weight come off but the body is still looking good and that's all that matters.
I usually do this for an hour.  Don't like it "quick and hard".  I enjoy the long workout but if I don't have time, this could work too.  No wonder I can't see the weight come off but the body is still looking good and that's all that matters.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment