Thursday, December 12, 2013

I lost almost 20 lbs training for State & Nationals...I'm NOT gaining them back but I'm not going to lose family time either :) Staying on track!

At home workout
At home workout

Download whole gallery
10-Minute Booty-Burning Workout From SJP's Trainer!
10-Minute Booty-Burning Workout From SJP's Trainer!

Download whole gallery
I lost almost 20 lbs training for State & Nationals...I'm NOT gaining them back but I'm not going to lose family time either :) Staying on track!
I lost almost 20 lbs training for State & Nationals...I'm NOT gaining them back but I'm not going to lose family time either :) Staying on track!

Download whole gallery
victoria's secret model's full body 10 min workout circut-----It'll get you very sore, but it's easy, fun and since it's only 10 minutes.
victoria's secret model's full body 10 min workout circut-----It'll get you very sore, but it's easy, fun and since it's only 10 minutes.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment