Thursday, December 12, 2013

7 Day Summer Butt Challenge has become one of the 'hottest' summer workouts around! You might ask, Is this challenge easy? “No”. Will I be sore? “Probably”. Will it be worth it? “Definitely”. How much time will I have to dedicate each day? “20 minutes or less”.

Cardio
Cardio

Download whole gallery
workout for at home
workout for at home

Download whole gallery
7 Day Summer Butt Challenge has become one of the 'hottest' summer workouts around! You might ask, Is this challenge easy? “No”. Will I be sore? “Probably”. Will it be worth it? “Definitely”. How much time will I have to dedicate each day? “20 minutes or less”.
7 Day Summer Butt Challenge has become one of the 'hottest' summer workouts around! You might ask,  Is this challenge easy? “No”. Will I be sore? “Probably”.  Will it be worth it? “Definitely”. How much time will I have to dedicate each day? “20 minutes or less”.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment