Saturday, November 30, 2013

This looks pretty cool! I'd probably change it a little bit...instead of butt kickers and march in place i'd probably do a sprint (depending on where you were doing this) but i like it i like it. I'd also do 10 burpees and 10 jump squats to really work it all!

#workout at home
#workout at home

Download whole gallery
Which work out works where…
Which work out works where…

Download whole gallery
This looks pretty cool! I'd probably change it a little bit...instead of butt kickers and march in place i'd probably do a sprint (depending on where you were doing this) but i like it i like it. I'd also do 10 burpees and 10 jump squats to really work it all!
This looks pretty cool! I'd probably change it a little bit...instead of butt kickers and march in place i'd probably do a sprint (depending on where you were doing this) but i like it i like it. I'd also do 10 burpees and 10 jump squats to really work it all!

Download whole gallery
10 minute workout.
10 minute workout.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment